Frequently asked sink trailer questions
Portable sinks are a popular choice for companies looking to strengthen their sanitation and hygiene standards. They come in many shapes and sizes, catering to different clientele needs. If you can't find what you're looking for, you can always contact us with your enquiry.
- Can you build me a custom sink trailer?
- As the sink trailer manufacturer, we can build you a custom sink trailer. Per your custom requirements, we can build the perfect solution for your mobile hand washing needs.
- Do your sink trailers come fully equipped?
- Our Portable handwash Sink Trailers are totally self-contained & come fully equipped with on demand LP hot water heaters, water pumps, paper towel and soap dispensers, as well as safety mirrors to ensure that you can maintain hygiene wherever you are. They will run anywhere on our solar setup and have an on board 525-gallon freshwater tank, each trailer also has safety features to prevent any accidents during use.
- Where can I place the sink trailer for operation?
- These trailers operate on free electricity thru the solar system or can be powered by 110 V electricity or by a generator - which means there is no need to worry about finding a power source while away from home. These trailers will cater perfectly to all of your needs when it comes to cleanliness and sanitation; whether it's at a fair or rodeo, while camping in remote locations or even during natural disasters like hurricanes and wildland fires.
- What are the benefits of sink trailers?
- The importance of sink trailers is undeniable, and they play a crucial role in the ongoing pandemic. By providing hand sanitizer and sinks for those with COVID-19 to wash their hands before consumption, we're able to decrease exposure to these bacteria and viruses.
Portable sinks offer a lot of advantages to those who are looking for ways to keep their employees, clients or customers happy and healthy. Portable sinks have hot and cold running water that can be used for handwashing, flushing toilets, or even washing dishes. This allows you to reduce the risk of contaminating your facility with bacteria and viruses by providing a place where people can wash their hands before they enter areas with food preparation surfaces!
- Do sink trailers help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
- We're not saying that sink trailers are some kind of COVID-19 deterrent, but by being proactive and washing your hands it's been proven to help lessen the spread of the virus. That's where the sink trailers come in. You provide an opportunity for customers or employees to wash their hands with touchless faucets, dividers between the sinks, and other additional safety features to put their mind at ease.
- What events are sink trailers good for?
- Fire camp hand washing stations are one of the most popular uses. These hand washing stations are also perfect outdoor concerts, wildland firefighting, or any remote event where you need hand washing. Sink trailers are great for any event where you expect a crowd or gathering. Allow your guests to wash their hands with hot running water. Our newest sink trailers offer not only added convenience but also serve as a great way to keep COVID-19 from spreading, so everyone can enjoy their day at your next event worry free.